Spray & Go Premium 20 Litre Concentrate
Makes 120 Litres of formula
Eliminate Moss, Mould, Mildew, Lichen, Algae and Gunge….. FAST!
Get mould, moss, mildew, lichen and gunge right out of your life!
Spray & Go contains High Organic content.
– Spray and Go… the weather does the rest!
– Results for green moss can be clearly seen in just 24 hours… not months! Black Mould, Lichen will take longer and is also dependant on the weather.
– Contains specially selected surfactants to provide protection from regrowth for months ahead.
– 20 litres makes 120 litres of spray.
Also great for cleaning buildings.
- No scrubbing!
- No water-blasting!
- No hassle!
- Just “Spray & Go”… the weather does the rest!
- Green Moss and Mold dead in 24 hours!
- 4-10 weeks to rid surfaces of Black Mould (weather dependant)
- Protects against re-growth for months
- Also great for cleaning buildings
- Does not leave black streak marks as many products do!
- 20 litres makes 120 litres of spray which covers up to 1000 m2 approx
- Contains specially selected surfactants to provide protection from regrowth for months ahead
- Results when applied to green moss can clearly be seen in just 24 hours… not months!
- Black Mould, Lichen will take longer and this is also dependent on the weather
Call us for prices in excess of x2 20 litre units.
What areas should I apply my Spray and Go to?
Any effected areas such as driveways, paving, brickwork, and timber decks. Spray and Go will work on most outdoor surfaces that are effected by moss and mould.
How long will my Spray and Go last?
Your Spray and Go will cover an area of 200 square metres depending on the type of surface that is being sprayed. The amount of spray you apply to each section of the area will also cause variation in how long the Spray and Go will last.
How Long will it take for the moss and/or mold to clear?
Green moss and mould will turn brown and show visible effects of clearing within 12-24 hours, whereas black mould can take up to 6 weeks to clear up depending on the weather.
Is it safe to use around pets?
Yes, but to ensure their safety it is best to keep them off the area until fully dry.
Will it get moss out of lawns?
Yes, it is best to spot spray the moss in order to lessen the effects on the surrounding grass as the Spray and Go may burn the grass temporarily. In some cases re-application is necessary until the problem areas are controlled. The next step would be to de-thatch/rake the dead moss out of the grass. Dilute the Spray and Go to 1 part solution in 9 parts water when using on lawns. To stay on top of the problem areas we also recommend rasing the pH levels with lime as it can improve the availability of nutrients and supply calcium which will aid the growth of the lawn. We recommend to apply the Spray and Go later in the day to avoid evaporation from the sun and dilution from early morning dew.
Can I use Spray and Go to clean my roof if I am on tank water?
Yes, if you use your roof for collecting tank water then disconnect the down pipes, spray, then leave for 2-3 heavy rains before reconnecting to avoid contamination.