Green Assassin Weed Killer
Fast, Effective weed control
Green Assassin can be used anywhere weeds inhabit. It is a non-toxic, biodegradable formula that leaves no harmful residue. Ingredients are based on naturally renewable resources. Green Assassin will kill most weeds and foliage on the first application!
Green Assassin Organic Weed Killer is Guaranteed to Work!
Green Assassin is an incredibly fast non-selective weed killer with results within 2 hours. It is an organic, natural based weed control product using selected coconut fatty acids. Our formula is a non-toxic, biodegradable solution that leaves no harmful residue behind. The ingredients are based on naturally renewable resources. Green Assassin kills most weeds and foliage on the first application! Some stubborn weeds may need a quick second application once initial application had dried.
- Organic Weed Killer
- Non Toxic
- Targeted Weed Control
- Works within 90 minutes
- Non Systemic
- No Soil Residue
- Biodegradable Formula
- 4L makes 60L
- Safe around children & pets
- Protects for 12 months+
- Shake Green Assassin container before use
- In a general garden sprayer Mix 1:15 parts water or 1:10 for persistent weeds, (recommended to add water to sprayer first)
- Spray on foliage so it is thoroughly covered
- Leave to dry
- A second application may be required within 7 days to finish any missed vegetation or lingering weeds
The Green Assassin solution is designed to work anywhere weeds thrive. For best results use to control weeds growing around your home or business, in garden beds, lawns, driveways, mowing strips, playgrounds, sports fields, bricks and cobble stones.
Tips and tricks:
- Most effective during the hottest part of the day on dry surface
- It is recommended to add water before adding Green Assassin to your sprayer bottle
- Only apply to desired foliage to be killed
- Reluctant weeds such as perennials will regrow after treatment and may require second application
- Avoid application on or around feed, animal feed and any plants planned for human or animal consumption